Saturday, June 13, 2009

Last Days of School

So I am a little late in posting this but I thought Nanny and PaPa would enjoy these pics. :)
Maddy didnt have an actual graduation ceremony from Kindergarten but they did have an Awards Day. She received the award for "Best Comprehension" in her class as well as "I am good at Math" and "Outstanding School Behavior". She absolutely LOVED her teacher this year, Mrs. Miguez. She enjoyed school so much that on the last 3 days when the teachers werent even "technically" taking roll, Maddy INSISTED on going to school. She was one of 5 students in her class on the last full day! Here are a few pics of the last few days of school.

Mrs Miguez



Awards Day

Cole enjoys playing with Maddy's classmates
Girlfriends



2 comments:

romanced by a king said...

I wish I could teach her! she seems like such a great student!

Sarah said...

Who is this? I am sorry, I dont remember. :)