Thursday, December 11, 2008

A LOUISIANA SNOWMAN





I got a phone call at 6:10am which usually freaks me out when the phone rings and it is still dark outside, but it was my mom not saying hello just telling me to wake Maddy up because it was snowing outside! So, I wake my poor little daughter up and shuffle her outside! FUN!!! It was enough to make a little snowman on our car! We had a great time and then had to go to school because we have no more weather days (thanks hurricanes) so back inside for hot chocolate and oatmeal then bundling up like the kid on A Christmas Story! Here are some pics of our fun morning!
(and yes those are Louisiana pecans as eyes!)







2 comments:

-C said...

You're a good sport! :) I'm glad our snow came around 8am! :) What lovely pecan eyes he has.

Michelle said...

That is one cute snowman! So are the little kids that built it ;) I can't believe you guys got snow! How fun!